Ivory Systems is a superior talent provider, drawing our team from some of the most experienced technical professionals in the industry. All members of our team are highly knowledgeable of not just the most current enterprise software systems and platforms, but also some of the older legacy systems and languages still in use.
Our work process is designed to deliver a higher level of professional services that far exceed what our customers have learned to expect in the staffing industry. For example, we:
- have our customers interface with seasoned industry technologists who can more accurately work at identifying requirements and talent;
- do the most enviable job at precisely measuring a candidate’s qualifications;
- perform only direct recruiting;
- do not engage in peering arrangements with other agencies since we can not ensure the level of diligence that they exercise;
- do not use automated and impersonal recruitment software to try to supplant the personalized work process involved in recruiting; and
- consistently deliver the best talent in the employment market.
Additionally, the professional manner in which we handle the recruitment process is highly appreciated by the professionals that enjoy working with us.
We also possess superior knowledge capital that includes one of the largest highly quantified resume database of regional and national candidates as well as one of the most robust annotated recruitment engine for pharma professionals in the industry.
Positions We Staff
Ivory is experienced in providing for our customers the following types of professionals:
- Business / systems analysis
- Customer relationship management (CRM)
- Project / program management
- Quality assurance and software testing
- Business intelligence
- Information architecture / management
- Big Data
- Business process improvement
- Cloud computing
- Enterprise analytics and reporting
- Enterprise resource planning (ERP)
- System design
- Middleware development
- Data architecture / governance / warehousing
- Application development / architecture / administration
- Network administration / engineering
- Project management / business analysis
- Cloud networking
- Data center architecture / administration
- Information security
- IT Service Management