Ivory Clinical is a superior talent provider, drawing our team from some of the most experienced pharma professionals in the industry. All members of our team are very aware of various business functions, culture, requirements, FDA compliance issues and legislative updates.
Our work process is designed to deliver a higher level of professional services that far exceed what our customers have learned to expect in the staffing industry. For example, we:
- have our customers interface with seasoned industry technologists who can more accurately work at identifying requirements and talent;
- do the most enviable job at precisely measuring a candidate’s qualifications;
- perform only direct recruiting;
- do not engage in peering arrangements with other agencies since we can not ensure the level of diligence that they exercise;
- do not use automated and impersonal recruitment software like JobDiva to try to supplant the personalized work process involved in recruiting; and
- consistently deliver the best talent in the employment market.
Additionally, the professional manner in which we handle the recruitment process is highly appreciated by the professionals that enjoy working with us.
We also possess superior knowledge capital that includes one of the largest highly quantified resume database of regional and national candidates as well as one of the most robust recruitment engines for pharma professionals in the industry.
Ivory is skilled in providing pharma professionals experienced in most major therapeutic categories within:
- Clinical Operations
- Research & Development
- Regulatory / Medical Affairs
- Manufacturing: Validation, Quality, GMC, CMC
- Information Technology
Common positions include:
- Clinical Trial Manager
- Clinical Research Associate
- Drug Safety Associate
- Medical Director
- Medical Information Specialist
- Medical / Technical Writer
- Regulatory Affairs / CMC
- Laboratory / LIMS Technologist
- Process Scientist
- Clinical / Statistical Programmer
- Lab Scientist / Chemist
- GMP Manufacturing / Production Technician
- Quality Control / Assurance & Validation